Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Boy Doll for an AG brother

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone have a suggestion for a boy doll that would fit in with the AG's.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Battat made a boy doll, 18" tall, if you're looking for one the same size. He shows up on Ebay every once in a while. He goes by the name of "Jack". If you use Jack, and Battat in a search, you'll probably find one. Sometimes he goes pretty high. I have one, and he's really cute.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Engel Puppen makes lovely dolls and you can get boy 18" dolls.

    Those are the dolls in Tracy's Disneyworld post.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I took an old nasty Battat girl doll and sheared her head to make her into a "boy" doll. I think "he" turned out prettly well considering I did the cut with regular scissors and a battery operated beard trimmer!

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2118837836

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get an AG with bangs from e-bay and trim the hair! I know it sounds scary, but it works, and the face is so netral, it really can be a boy or girl.

    I LOVE my Larson doll (Mom bought Kirsten when my brother wanted a doll and we've always known him as a boy).

    Check my albums for some pictures. I'd love to hear what you decide.

    Jessica

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 24, 2006 05:37 PM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

  6. #6
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    Get an AG with bangs from e-bay and trim the hair! I know it sounds scary, but it works, and the face is so netral, it really can be a boy or girl.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you do this try to avoid Samantha and any of the curly haired ones.

    My Sam's hair tries to fluff no matter how many times I gel, steam and let it dry with hats on. It's just very floofy. This may have something to do with the fact that he's a very old PM(came in a dress labeled west germany).

    His hair was already cut in choppy low quality chin length layers before I cut it so I didn't figure I had much to lose though, and it does look alot better.

    Just keep in mind if you make a boy AG out of a curly hair doll, you should probably plan to rewig it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's an old Gotz boy doll who looks just like Samantha. His body is all vinyl though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •